Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
FIFA COINS CAPTAIN SRNA AGAIN READY
17.06.2016, 07:00
Beitrag: #1
FIFA COINS CAPTAIN SRNA AGAIN READY
Darijo Srna has traveled to the European Championship opening match of the Croats home because his father died. On Friday, he will still be on the pitch against the Czech Republic.
As Darijo Srna his father Uzeir proved their last respects in domestic Metkovic on Monday, she was suddenly there again, the memory of the unspeakable suffering that has befallen his family. There are dark chapter with which the captain of the Croatian national team was confronted again shortly before the second European Championship match on Friday in Saint-Etienne against the Czech Republic (18.00 in LIVE TICKER).
SRNAs family, and especially his father, who died following a serious illness on Sunday at the age of 78 years have seen terrible things. Darijos pregnant grandmother and his aunt were burned alive, killed his grandfather, his father passed around as an orphan. When the 34-year-old with his team fighting for a place in the next round at the European Championships, he is also driven by the thought of the tragic family history.
".. My family had a lot to go through thisAre you looking for a FIFA coins store selling the cheapest FIFA 16 coins? But you are not sure which one will meet your demands. www.upfifacoins.com can be your first choice to buy safe fifa coins, fut 17 coins for sale and fifa 17 coins on all platform. is of course to me not left its mark, but it has also helped me," Srna said that after the opening victory against Turkey (1: 0) received the sad news and then on the way home had made: "The history of our family has strengthened my character I am thus become a fighter .."
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation