Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Giants OF Angel Pagan (back tightness) took a
16.05.2016, 03:01
Beitrag: #1
Giants OF Angel Pagan (back tightness) took a
The NHLs Mar. http://www.airforce1foruk.biz/air-force-...3-551.html . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Millers Crossing Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News writes that netminder Ryan Miller is unsure about his future with the Sabres. Heading into Wednesdays game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, Miller said, "anything is possible" when pondering if it was his last game in Buffalo. Asked point-blank by The Buffalo News if hes told the Sabres he wants out - or told them hes all-in to talk about a contract extension - Miller remained elusive. "Thats not really something I want to discuss with you guys," he said. "Its a private conversation about a business transaction. Really, thats what it comes down to. Im waiting to see kind of what the plans are around here. That would kind of give a little more indication. "They cant execute anything they might be planning until some time passes, where they make some trades or they have some kind of indication whats going to happen. Even then, theres no guarantee theyre going to get everything they want. Its just kind of well wait and see." Harrington also wrote that Sabres GM Tim Murray pretty much confirmed that hes in limbo on dealing Miller as well. Murray said the Sabres are studying options all over their roster but the scuttlebutt around the league is theyre getting plenty of inquiries on pending unrestricted free agents Miller, Steve Ott and Matt Moulson, as well as interest in defenceman Henrik Tallinder. "There are players on the team were certainly going to go forward with, young guys that they fit what we want to do," Murray said. "In saying that, if a team calls and they absolutely knock your socks off, then I guess Ive told a fib by saying were going to go forward with a certain player and Ive traded him. It doesnt look right, but thats my motto. Im willing to listen on every single player, so Im certainly listening on Ryan. Is that our plan? I guess well see what other teams have to say." Moving Mike? While TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reported Tuesday on Twitter that the Calgary Flames and Mike Cammalleri are "continuing dialogue on new contract," Wes Gilbertson of The Calgary Sun says it would be a surprise if the clubs highest-paid player wasnt moved before the deadline. Staying Focused Derek Van Diest of The Edmonton Sun writes that Oilers centre Sam Gagner is focused on helping Edmonton win games rather than trade speculation. "Its something where you try and block it out," Gagner said. "I think its an easier thing to do the further you are from the trade deadline, but as it creeps up, its sometimes hard. I think its important just to focus on your game. I have some things that I need to continue to get better at, and thats something that Im trying to focus on right now, trying to help this team win games, and hopefully, I can do that heading towards the stretch here." Deep Freeze Joe Haggerty of Comcast Sportsnet tweeted out that Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli has had trade talks but doesnt see them making any deals before the Olympic roster freeze. http://www.airforce1foruk.biz/adidas-sup...43721.html . What was the first big story that you broke?Every breaking story has meaning which is why trade deadline day and free agent frenzy have maintained both news and entertainment value. http://www.airforce1foruk.biz/white-air-...4-102.html . It was Wozniaks second defeat at Roland Garros by a world No. 1 after going out a year ago to then-top player Caroline Wozniacki. "Ive got to bring my game up a notch at the key moments," said Wozniak, who marked a personal anniversary in Paris.SAN FRANCISCO -- Zack Cozart drove in two runs with a tiebreaking single and the surging Cincinnati Reds scored five times with two outs in the 11th inning to beat the San Francisco Giants 7-3 Saturday night. Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. San Francisco had a great chance to win, with runners at second and third and nobody out. Chapman, however, pitched out of the jam by getting two grounders with the infield in and a strikeout. The NL West-leading Giants have dropped three in a row and 14 of 18. After a tight pitching duel between Alfredo Simon and Matt Cain, the Reds trailed 1-0 going into the ninth. Joey Votto drew a leadoff walk from Sergio Romo, and Phillips homered to left field on a 2-2 delivery. It was Romos fifth blown save in 27 opportunities. Opponents had nine hits in their last 18 at-bats against him entering the game. Pitching for the fourth straight day, Chapman couldnt hold the lead. He was handed his second blown save in 18 chances. Cincinnati loaded the bases in the 11th on Vottos double off Javier Lopez (1-1), a sacrifice bunt and two intentional walks. Cozart lined a single off Jean Machi with two outs. Jonathan Broxton (4-0) pitched a scoreless inning for the win. Simon allowed one run and three hits in seven innings for the Reds. He walked one and struck out four. Cain gave up six hits in seven innings. He walked one and struck out four.. Buy Nike Air Force 1 Online. After giving up a leadoff single to Gregor Blanco, Simon retired 10 straight and 12 of 13 before Brandon Crawfords single in the fifth. Crawford went to third on Adam Duvalls double and scored when Joe Paniks sharp grounder squirted away from Simon. Cozart still made the play at first. Cain snagged a hard line drive off the bat of Ryan Ludwick to end the second, stranding a runner in scoring position. Cain also escaped trouble when he caught Hamilton, who had three hits, in a rundown between second and third to end the first. The right-hander gave up 17 earned runs over his previous 17 1-3 innings (8.83 ERA) and has won at home once in his last 12 starts. Jay Bruce singled twice and had a sacrifice bunt in the 11th for Cincinnati. Todd Frazier hit into a double play with two on to end the third. He went hitless in six at-bats, snapping a 14-game hitting streak against the Giants. NOTES: Thanks to an official scoring change, Phillips had an error taken away from Friday nights game. His errorless streak remains intact at 69 games. Sandoval was credited with an infield hit on the play. . Chapman had pitched four days in a row once before. . Giants 1B Brandon Belt (thumb) was transferred to Triple-A Fresno from Class-A San Jose two days early on his rehab assignment. . Giants OF Angel Pagan (back tightness) took a turn on the treadmill and hit off a tee. Theres a chance hell take batting practice Sunday. . RHP Tim Hudson (7-4, 2.62 ERA) pitches for the Giants in Sundays series finale. Hes lost each of his last two starts. RHP Homer Bailey (7-4, 4.80) goes for the Reds. Hes 3-0 in seven games against the Giants. . Reds RHP Sam LeCure worked a scoreless eighth in his 200th
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation