Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
old, one silver, and three bronze over
25.04.2016, 02:55
Beitrag: #1
old, one silver, and three bronze over
HALLE, Germany - Canadas Milos Raonic was knocked out of the Gerry Weber Open after a 6-4, 6-4 loss to German qualifier Peter Gojowczyk on Wednesday. Gyasi Zardes Jersey . Raonic, the No. 3 seed from Thornhill, Ont., failed to break Gojowczyk in two tries and lost in a match that took one hour 12 minutes to complete. Gojowczyk moves on to the quarter-finals where he will face Colombias Alejandro Falla, who beat Dutchman Robin Haase 7-6 (1), 6-4. Earlier, former champion Philipp Kohlschreiber advanced to the quarter-finals with a 6-2, 6-4 win over French qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert. Kohlschreiber, who won the grass-court tournament in 2011, will next play Rafael Nadal or German compatriot Dustin Brown. Fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori booked his quarter-final place by beating Gael Monfils 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. dler-football-jersey/]Timothy Chandler Soccer Jersey[/url] . -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher was on the money when he said that the Heisman winner might play two more years of college football.Germanys Felix Loch successfully defended his gold medal in mens luge on Sunday at the Sanki Sliding Center in Sochi. Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51.613. "Im really overwhelmed. We have worked very very hard over the summer," Loch said. "[Coach] Georg Hackl and I are a superb team. He helps me a lot." "We experimented a lot over the summer and it paid off." Russias Albert Demchenko was unable to catch the defending Olympic champion, but snagged a silver medal with a time of 3:28.002. Italys Armin Zoeggeler became the most decorated mens luge athlete of all time with a bronze medal-winningg time of 3:28. Matt Besler Jersey. .797 for his sixth medal in as many Olympic appearances. Zoeggeler eclipsed Lochs coach, Hackl, for the all-time mark with two gold, one silver, and three bronze over the Italians career. Canadas top slider was Calgarys Sam Edney, who finished in 11th with a combined time of 3:29.777. Edney will return to the luge track as part of the Canadian team relay squad, with competition beginning in that event on Thursday. Olympic rookies Mitchel Malyk and John Fennell, both 18-year-olds from Calgary, finished 26th and 27th overall, respectively. "I cant complain, its my first Olympics, its a new experience," Fennell said. "The amount of people that showed up for the race was unthinkable
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation