Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
h each guests' napkin and asked everyone to
12.03.2016, 09:42
Beitrag: #1
h each guests' napkin and asked everyone to
Actually, I'd say that every single couple we've shot long prom dresses has been so relaxed after the wedding that they look great in the photos, really natural.I'm always thrilled when I get photos back from a client, and see one of the special pieces I've carefully and lovingly restored brought to life by a radiant bride.Kit and Carly happen to be the friends of one of my favourite Photographers ever, Lisa Devlin, who had the honour of capturing this fabulous day on camera, before slipping into a more comfortable number to help her friends celebrate their nuptials by dancing the night away Kit's lovely dress was from The O Zone "I loved the Vintage look of the dress, the style was very classic and it was just beautiful"But what I most loved about this wedding is the fabulous fuchsia pink colour scheme and the way Photographer Lisa has managed to capture the chemistry between these two.Lisa and her team at Floral n Hardy were the second thing that Vicky booked after the venue!amp;quot; Marion Berghin"We have had so much positive feedback from our guests on the invitations you created for us so thank you for those I think they really set the right tone for the wedding.I approached the girls and we chatted for a short while.Ritter launched Celebrities Against Cancer on Friday.I can't wait to get my frock on and celebrate on 29 April CHEERS Will & Kate!for a wedding invitation and envelope excellent value I think you'll agree.As David Tutera encouraged her a year ago, Sutterman is dreaming princess prom dresses bigger.

Not to mention what a lovely bunch of ladies they are too.Thank you to Belinda and Mark for sharing their wonderful whimsical wonderland wedding!You can see more of our stationery features by clicking here watch out soon too for a great discount offer for readers, from the lovely Emily & Jo.Ultimately I am a graphic designer so I get a lot of influences from everywhere everyday.From wedding transport to dresses and flowers, you'll find everything you'll need for your big day.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the challenge and things literally progressed from there.And being so picky, I knew I was on to something pretty good when I discovered Sugalily and their fabulous vintage-inspired stationery designs.I also knew I wanted to have some lace included in the design.I put them out in the garden and then took Stef outside I couldn't wait any longer!Like Chris told me "it's all about the dress the dress and the newlywed Bride they are the star of the show".If you are thinking of getting a Scottish Wedding Photographer book them quick !Thank you so very much to Lawson Photography for allowing reproduction of their exquisite photography on Love My Dress.

amp;#39;s Lily LoveKelly and Neil hired Daffodills in Exmouth to provide the gorgeous florals"I think lillies compliment the 1930s vibe"Kelly'it sounds very pedantic but being organised is the key.amp;#39;s Retro Ice-cream Van Treats!Carol also did my hair as I wanted it to be natural looking and hate these big poofy wedding looks that are so twee I trumpet mermaid prom dresses wanted to look like me!It offers shoppers the chance to view products from multiple angles and provides a zoom option so brides can see detailed images before they purchase.amp;quot;So you see how much Mr Niemierko likes Oscar de la Renta, right?I'd like to thank once again the fine Photographers and Artists that are Justin and Mary Marantz, for sharing this most wonderful of weddings.amp;#39; And I got on with things on my sewing machine.Amber Lont is a mother of two who runs two businesses, Organized (re)Design, a professional organizing company, and Love at Home Designs, a furniture refinishing business.Jennifer Small of Discarded Couture got into fashion while she was living in Victoria and interning at a flower shop.The Ceremony itself took place just in front of the large fireplace in the Boathouse which we decorated with our vases of flowers as well as tee-light fireguards that we purchased and painted a dove grey colour to complement the Boathouse" Milliner William Chambers made Amy's Mum's headpiece, below right and also this guest's beautiful hat!Then me and dad could have a dance!we put a luggage tag underneath each guests' napkin and asked everyone to write a message which they then tied onto a line.And very smart to have LONG engagement and NO PREGNANCY!I'm absolutely in LOVE with UK and am now taking bookings from UK couples, who I'd be so very happy to work with for the up-coming season"For further information, visit the Anna Radchenko Blog (English speaking) or email Anna directly.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation