Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
owers' design There are several diffe
12.03.2016, 08:48
Beitrag: #1
owers' design There are several diffe
This wedding blog would not be here without my wonderful cheap bridal gowns Sponsors.And a lot of logs to give it a rustic, country hometown look.

amp;quot; If you weren't a Photographer, what would you be?I am a big fan of classic hollywood 50's glamour and so the sophisticated elegant styling really appealed.This fabulously fun 1950's style fairground shoot tookplace in sunny June, at Preston Court in Kent and was shot by the wonderful fashion photographer, Gemma Reynolds.

I love spring and we particularly chose to have a spring wedding.Hayley and Danny's wedding rings were supplied by Queensbury Jewellers of Leeds Sweet Sea Shells"My mother in law made the cake and I decorated it with real shells that I had collected over the months.

How does this Monday morning post find you?The Barn"We first visited The Barn Brasserie some years ago and commented at the time what a wonderful reception venue it would make, however back then they were a restaurant only and didn’t cater for weddings Fast forward to our engagement and whilst Googling for local reception venues, The Barn popped up!what can a client/Bride-to-be expect?It was three months before the big day!our favourite wedding blog out there!Plus if and when the time comes that really you just have to loose the veilyou can still shine as the bride in the gorgeous in the fascinator!The Roaring Twenties, the decade of the bath tub gin, the model T Ford, The Jazz Singer, and a celebration of life and youth after the dark war years.e Sophie Goddard, 26, were awestruck by the incredible images ivory wedding dresses and we're pretty darn fond of them here at Love My Dress too.The Church service was at 1pm followed by the reception until 7 pm.Known for her glamorous vintage inspired style, brides can choose from a 50’s point to a 40’s peep toe, a delicate 30’s sandal or a timeless feminine round toe.amp;quot; "My veil was a full length cathedral veil covered in swarvovski crystals, from Fairytale couture.Her life story is amazing, and one I plan on writing about very soon.On examining the photograph more closely, I spotted a fur coat on Grandma's shoulders.The best thing that could happen tomorrow morning when I wake up is that I get to stand up for my girl and defend her now, he said, as the crowd erupted into cheers (and as our hearts basically melted into goo).By the end of an afternoon at Coquette, you will feel, and look, like fabulous movie stars, so rather than simply pushing you out the door, the organisers of Coquette have persuaded their genial friends at Kettner’s to put together a special ‘A La Coquette Menu’, enabling you to continue the evening downstairs in style in the Brasserie (conveniently situated next to the Champagne Bar), and possibly even invite along those neglected boyfriends, husbands or lovers to admire and worship you.Known for his artistic cuts and invigorating designs, ace couturier Tarun Tahiliani’s collections are avante-garde and reflect his distinctive creativity.For further information, visit the Sam Cross/Cloth Magpie website.I am also grateful to those that have target wedding dresses inspired me; this includes all the wonderful new contacts I've made via my Blog and through planning my wedding in 2009; Cat Hepple, Karen McGowran, Anne Agoren of izzi Bag, Kirstie Taylor of Flo and Percy fabulous, hard-working, inspirational women!Tiffany runs a Vintage Wedding Planning company, and is resident Wedding Planner for Luella's Boudoir.Stylist Katie Antoniou, for Vintage SecretAll very lovely indeed, yes?amp;quot;"I decorated the cake with help from my Cousin Lisa.A single brass Swallow flies by the light of the moon a large pearl disc which flashes all the colours of the rainbow when it catches the light.

amp;quot;The 'Chandelier' designThe 'Afternoon Tea' designThe 'Autumn' designThe 'Butterfly' design click to enlarge The 'Poppies' design click to enlarge The 'Sunflowers' design There are several different 'off-the'shelf' design options to choose from on the website, which Amber plans to keep adding to.What happens when a Photographer Husband gets together with his Stylist Wife to celebrate their second Wedding Anniversary, vintage style, on the streets of Paris?How much do brands pay for celebrities to sit in the front row?or verbal confirmation from both parties (Blogger and Photographer) that a particular set of wedding snaps will ONLY be featured on that one Blog.You have to suffer to be beautiful!Kaz FernandoSo beautiful, as would be anything produced by the creative team above, who I'd like to thank for allowing me to feature these beautiful images on the Love My Dress Wedding Blog.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation