Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
edding and love each other!T
12.03.2016, 08:39
Beitrag: #1
edding and love each other!T
I love this beautiful track, and the video is amazing white wedding dresses Rock The FrockI received a lovely email earlier this week, from the fabulous Husband and Wife team that are Chris Barber Media.

Of course we wanted our wedding to be beautiful (who doesn’t) but at the same time we didn’t want it to look staged; more a little thrown together, rough around the edges and by no means perfect.I've such a lovely wedding to share with you this afternoon, that was beautiful captured on camera by two of my favourite wedding photographers, Manchester based Pete and Laura Lawson.Given my current 'expectant' situation however, it wouldn't be the best idea to go round strutting my stuff in heels all day long (I tried it recently, it nearly killed me!Being able to have the whole day in one location was great, and to be able to have the ceremony performed outside was just amazing we hadn't even considered that that might be possible!It was dream come true to work with such a great milliner and a wonderful person about whom I had only read about in my millinery books!This is the wedding of Jemma and Andy, who tied the knot on 1 April this year at The Old Rectory Hotel, in Wem, Shropshire.amp;quot; "We were both working away as two separate entities at first and then realised that we would be much happier with the support of each other and the benefits of combining our skills.amp;quot;For further information, please visit the Tori Deslauriers Photography website or Blog.

we didn't plan it like a military operation or schedule anything too tightly, and we were able to just go with the flow sexy wedding dress and enjoy the day as it came.amp;#39; I also chose silk tulle I had shipped in from London (which was held up in customs for a month yes I was stressed!And I ADORE that eau-de-nil colour dress by Claire La Faye.The beautiful rings that were exchanged during the ceremonyTransport.

Planning the day itself was a rehearsal for planning and building our life togetherWe had a great time planning our wedding.but have a good old giggle for now And FinallyI dedicate this week's Sunday Serving to Kat Williams, author of the Rock n Roll Bride Blog.It is about you and your husband to be, if something doesn't go quite to plan on the day, it really doesn't matter!Beautifully scented flowers include Lily of the Valley, Tuberose, Stock, Hyacinths, Freesia, Muscari and Lilac.

To be honest i really didn’t think she would want the responsibility of making a wedding cake but she jumped at the chance.I love the challenge of taking a brides dreams and making them reality.amp;quot;Personally, I love everything that Dolce and Gabbana create.It was the first dress I tried on and I had to find a venue to match the dress.Oh and the archery was fab thoroughly recommend it we used a company called Big Fun.amp;quot; Date: Saturday and Sunday, October 8th and 9th, 2011.You can view other Eliza Claire Photography Features on Love My Dress here.amp;quot;Awww, isn't that lovely.The beautiful dress top right below is by Lisa Redman Buttonbelle (below right) are the new brand at Luella's, and you read all about them on Love My Dress first Annabel featured designer Amiee's wedding here, Good Wedding Gifts and introduced Aimee'Just a brief apology for not having published this feature last week, as promised in this Sunday Serving.but we would rather this particular set of snaps was from now on not featured elsewhere’.Again, I found what I was looking for on a US site a very spangly pair of diamante peardrops.I am based in Leatherhead, Surrey but I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere!What matters is that this story delights and inspires you somehow; Were you thinking of wearing a bold colour on your wedding day, but weren't' too sure?amp;quot;Amanda Wilgrave at 'Flirty'Dawn's background is a colourful one to say the least.I remember writing lists upon lists of things to do and get and arrange.A Kiss for the beautiful Russian Bride Shoes!Dawn now lives in Austin, Texas, with her Husband, a former Billy Idol guitarist.Just a simple veil can look so stunning this Bride knows her style and has worked it beautifully on her wedding day, without feeling the need to over accessorize.This umbrella has a plain ecru canopy with a frilled edge and gives an old-fashioned parasol look.We collected paper laterns, silver wire hearts, wicker hearts, and little white doves sitting within floral hearts.Love your dress, love your wedding and love each other!To claim your 10% discount, email Vicky for a discount code.Vicky runsher ownVintage china hire businsess (more of which I'll be blogging about soon) and used her Art Deco tea setsto theme the tables.It all started with a cluster of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) tents erected when Syrians started to cross the border.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation