Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Blade and Soul Warlock Guide
04.03.2016, 10:01
Beitrag: #1
Blade and Soul Warlock Guide
Morning song is "sword of the Spirit" professional tournament was won in the first half 2015, and in the just-concluded first round of qualifying matches also have a very outstanding performance, called the first national service Blade and Soul Warlock high play. Chen song accepted the interview, Blade and Soul Warlock the new interpretation Blade and Soul Warlock skills and to dress Blade and Soul Warlock reassured the players - not absolute strengthen or weaken, as long as the Necromancer and broken jewelry into his own property after the revision, a lot of practice operating it.

Reporter: Chen song Hello, thanks for accepting our interview, come and we talk about the upcoming new version of the Blade and Soul Warlock vocational skills.

Morning song: this revision, incantation slightly strengthened within the broken back injury, cooling from the previous six seconds into a 3 seconds Xuanbing order 1, 2 dark-order offerings, two broken, in fact, I feel the difference not particularly large. However, with respect to summon revision or necessary, I believe we play spells often encounter situations when twisted open summon frequently lived assassin ice ice mine, after the revision we do not have to fear an assassin's ice-Ray friends.

Reporter: Er er, a lot of small partners are worried that the revision will be weakened Blade and Soul Warlock, morning songs do you think?
Morning song: after the PVE side, Xuanbing slightly dark deep stream, or two kinds of attributes different style of play, black Yan Ying Long Cang Long and flash, as long as the real revision Necromancer and tear into their own jewelry on the property Well. As for PVP play, basically not much change it, in addition to summon outside can not be frozen, nor weakened and strengthened. But still can be seen from this revision in other occupations strengthened fight against spells on the right. For example swordsman headwind line Hot Wheels lift the stigma, the typhoon hit the Guinness fly dizziness, sudden breaking anti-bull - indicates no longer like before the Guinness happily slip.

Reporter: I believe that Lux players will see here a lot of peace of mind.
Morning song: But Blade and Soul Warlock players do not have to worry about it too much, and now I feel this version Blade and Soul Warlock is a bit strong, playing what kind of job is not really need to think hard about how to play, anyway, set down. Blade and Soul Warlock This player is not a doting love, after the revision may start you will feel how bad shot, forcing everyone to be more developed routines to play, and this can really get to grow it.

Reporter: Yes, this time in the global league of national service qualification qualifier, also enrolled in the morning song, and has successfully promoted Division 16, if this revision include race suits, whether it will bother you?
Morning song:! Does it every race, my first thought is that I participated in, of course, say that taking part too fake, involved certainly hope to win, I also very much like to go to Korea to fight the places will try da, da Meme!

Reporter: Well, thank morning to give us a new version of the song Blade and Soul Warlock skill explanation, looking on the global stage to see the league's morning song and Blade and Soul Warlock morning song of the operation to bring the wonderful athletics.

More news please visit: http://www.dpsvip.com/bns/news
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation