Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Manchester City will catch up with Real Madrid
19.02.2016, 03:32
Beitrag: #1
Manchester City will catch up with Real Madrid
"Manchester City will catch up with Real Madrid in the next decade (microblogging)." Whether a player or coaching career, Mancini have not won the Champions League trophy fifa 16 xbox one coins , while Mourinho has already won twice big ears Cup, but Italian Marshal believe that the game is not just the battle between he and Mourinho: "we have no personal relationship, I only met him twice at Bordeaux and Lazio met nine years ago, after further seen in the city of Milan, it will add up to four or five times. I only know that he was a coach it. it will be a good game, the field should be the most important of those amazing players. "Manci Nepal to cover the deep inner thoughts, Mourinho's remarks are open to many:?. "Manchester City is the group stage of the strongest opponents I do not think that they may not even have to play Borussia Dortmund for Manchester City but despite the Abu Dhabi consortium into the a lot of capital, but money can not buy heritage! "Interestingly, after the game Mourinho and Mancini did not shake hands, but went straight to the locker room, the Portuguese seem to feel than to take care of the team's mood personal relationship between the coach is more important.

Finally, after another 2-3 defeat from victory to seeing the final futile failure and return, Mourinho once again won Mancini. To once again mention a Timan Cini of luck with "hard life" of people in the first half, Real Madrid bombing, shooting crazy number 16 to 1, even Leng Shimo open Manchester City goal, but rather be Manchester City in the second half to steal one, I'm afraid that time Mancini has been laughing, but he met Mourinho, life is harder than his madman Mourinho, Real Madrid 2 degrees eventually reversed, and 90 minutes to complete lore, and abruptly gave Manchester City a losing battle. This is a proud Portuguese, seems to be Mancini's coaching career forever lingering, Mancini's hard life is well known, but again hard, ran harder Mourinho, he seems only surrender, this is the nemesis, or enemy of life fifa 16 xbox one coins .
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation