Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Quartz Sand Processing Line
19.09.2015, 13:05
Beitrag: #1
Big Grin Quartz Sand Processing Line
Adopted best design and materials, leading to reduce friction of wear parts, directly reduces the costs and extends maintenance intervals and service life.

CS Cone Crusher

VSI crusher incorporates three crushing types, the maximum throughput up to 520tph, and it can be operated 720 hours continuously.

It adopted large diameter shaft, heavy-duty main frame and automatic oil lubriSBMion system, to ensure the equipment durable and reliable. Adopted over iron protection device Sand Making Machine Machine to ensure the machine quickly return to normal operation when debris get in the crushing chamber.
Related Equipment
This cone crusher is with the features of large capacity, high reliability, easy maintenance and low operating cost. And it is widely applied in coarse crushing and fine crushing of a variety of high hardness materials and low hardness materials.
Quartz
First of all, we need store and select the raw quartz to ensure the materials can be continuous and stable quality fed into the next process. In the primary crushing process, we usually choose Jaw Crusher to crush quartz into small size. Vibrating Screen is usually used in the quartz sand processing line to separate the materials into different sizes. The suitable particles will be transported into CS Cone Crusher, while another part returned for re-crushing. Finally, a quartz sand making machine is necessary. VSI Crusher is an ideal equipment to choose.

Raymond Mill Machine Sand Making Machine
Mineral

AppliSBMion

Vertical Roller Mill
The machine adopted laminated crushing principle, which formed a protective layer of the materials. As a result, not only reduces wearing parts consumption and prolongs its service life, but also significantly increases the proportion of the cube.
Quartz sand is an important industrial raw materials, widely used in glass, foundry, ceramics and refractories, metallurgy, construction, chemicals, plastics, rubber, abrasive and other industries. It can be used as piezoelectric materials, optical materials, refractories, smelting, building materials, medicine and so on.
Equipped with hydraulic Raymond Mill Machine openings device, so it is convenient to overhaul the component and replace crushing chamber.
VSI Crusher

Processing Line
Quartz is an inorganic mineral, the main component is silicon dioxide, and often contain small amounts of impurities such as Al2O3, CaO, MgO and so on. Quartz is general white and hard, Mohs hardness of 7. Quartzs physical and chemical properties are very stable.
Character

Distribution

The grain shape is good. And gradation and fineness modulus is adjustable, especially suits for artificial sand and stone shaping.

All the components were able to removal from the top or side. Compared with relative bearing, sliding bearing not only has better bearing performance, but also more economical and convenient.

Quartz is extremely common and is found in numerous localities throughout the world. The important sources are far too numerous to mention, though in general the most prolific countries that produce Quartz gemstones are Brazil, Madagascar, India, and the U.S. (Arkansas).
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
17.03.2016, 19:38
Beitrag: #2
Quartz Sand Processing Line
Hey guys
you may or may not know, im setting up a big project For this project i need alot, and I mean ALOT of Glass, Sand , Endstone, Quartz, Stone, and More I am paying well for these Donations are also appreciated, although im not asking. If you can sell me any of these or donate, I will pay good for them. Donors get a special reward rather than pay Please post here if you can help any way with selling me them, or donating. Or /mail me on the forums or message if im online. Thanks for the help everyone Have a good day,

Drew
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation