Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Christopher Tanev Jersey
16.01.2019, 03:51
Beitrag: #1
Christopher Tanev Jersey
DENVER (AP) — Gabriel Landeskog didn’t feel out of line with this proclamation: His line is the best in hockey.It’s hard to argue given their success. Landeskog broke a tie with 13:46 remaining as part of Colorado’s four-goal third period to help the Avalanche beat the Ottawa Senators 6-3 on Friday night and spoil a two-goal performance from Matt Duchene in his return to Denver.Colorado’s top line of Landeskog Christopher Tanev Jersey , Nathan MacKinnon and Mikko Rantanen finished with a combined 10 points. Rantanen led the way with a goal and three assists.Asked in front of the crowd if that combination was indeed the best, Landeskog matter-of-factly responded: “Yeah. We are.”Landeskog gave Colorado the lead for good by knocking in his ninth goal of the season off a feed from Rantanen. Colorado outscored the Senators 6-1 after falling behind 2-0 midway through the first period.Samuel Girard, Carl Soderberg and Matt Nieto also scored for Colorado. Girard’s goal was the first by an Avalanche defenseman this season.Still, that Avs line left an impression on the Senators.“It’s the age of super-lines right now and that’s one of them,” Duchene said. “They’re good. They’re all coming into their own.”Especially Rantanen, who has five goals and 15 assists this season.“My linemates are helping me a lot. I love to play on that line with those two,” Rantanen said. “The whole team is playing really good right now.”Duchene was greeted with a mixture of cheers and boos as he took the ice in the place where he spent his first eight-plus seasons. A disgruntled Duchene was traded to Ottawa last November as part of a three-team deal.For this occasion, Duchene rented a suite at the Pepsi Center for his wife, family and friends. He tipped in a shot in the first period and scored again on a break in the second to stake the Senators to a 3-1 lead. It wouldn’t be enough.The Ottawa center was honored by the Avalanche midway through the first period. Duchene clapped in appreciation while his former teammates on the bench banged their sticks against the boards.“Just the signs in warm-up and the people that were being so kind meant a lot to me,” Duchene said. “You touch the puck you’re going to get booed. Avs fans are competitive and you kind of expect it.”Duchene was the third overall pick in 2009 by Colorado and scored 178 goals with the Avalanche Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , which is seventh on the franchise’s all-time list.It was an awkward parting for Duchene, whose desire to leave was fueled in part by not wanting to be involved in another rebuilding project with Colorado. His Senators squad finished with the second-fewest points last season, while the Avalanche made the playoffs as the No. 8 seed.“What’s in the past is in the past. I’ve moved on,” Duchene said. “I don’t think I’ve ever been happier playing the game and happier with my personal life.“I’m happy. That’s what I was searching for. That’s what I’ve found. We’ll see what my future holds. I’ve really enjoyed playing in Ottawa.”Notes: Senators F Zack Smith went to the dressing room in the second period with a facial injury after falling on a skate. He’s heading back home. “It’s serious,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. “It’s broken but I don’t know the extent of it.” … F Ryan Dzingel scored the game’s first goal for Ottawa. … Colorado has a vested interest in the Senators this season. As part of the trade that also included Nashville, the Avs will have Ottawa’s 2019 first-round pick. “It would be nice to get a high pick,” MacKinnon said. “But I expect them to be a good team.” … Goaltender Philipp Grubauer started his first home game for the Avalanche and stopped 21 shots. Craig Anderson made 31 saves for the Senators.UP NEXTSenators: Stop No. 2 on their three-game trip will be Sunday in Vegas.Avalanche: Turn around and play at Minnesota on Saturday. The Avs were 3-8-0 in the second game of a back-to-back last season. ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Alexander Radulov was at the end of his shift and tired, but he was on the other side of the ice from the bench when he entered the offensive zone with the puck and time winding down in overtime.Radulov’s decision to stay on the ice instead of going to the bench for a change paid off in a big way for the Dallas Stars.The veteran forward scored with 10 seconds on the clock in overtime to give Dallas a 2-1 win against the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night.“It was either change or take that 2-on-1,” Radulov said. “I mean Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey , I should be changing before, but I’ll take that end.”Ben Bishop made 30 saves for the Stars, and Jamie Benn finally beat Minnesota goaltender Devan Dubnyk 1:58 into the third period for his eighth goal in the past 14 games.Dubnyk stopped 25 shots for the Wild, who have lost four in a row and nine of 12. Jason Zucker pushed the game to overtime with his 10th goal of the season with 2:03 left in regulation.“I just looked up at about the 12-second mark and I said, ‘OK, who am I going to put for the shootout?’ Because I figured it was done,” Minnesota coach Bruce Boudreau said. “I mean, Radulov was trying to get off the ice. … When he had the 2-on-1, he couldn’t skate at all coming in there. I don’t know, it’s frustrating.”A frenzied Auston Matthews Jersey , back-and-forth overtime finally turned in Dallas’ favor when Radulov wristed a shot between Dubnyk and the post for his 11th goal.The extra period featured several odd-man rushes. On one sequence, Minnesota’s Zach Parise rang a shot off the post followed by Stars defenseman John Klingberg doing the same at the other end.“That was pretty back and forth, one of the more wild ones I’ve been a part of,” Bishop said. “I’m just glad we came out on the right side of it.”The Stars won for the second time in seven games.Zucker finally ended an offensive slump for the Wild, who have three goals in the last four games. Eric Staal’s shot was stopped and Mikael Granlund tried another one on the backside while falling backward before the puck trickled out to Zucker, who whipped it into an open net.Minnesota was 0 for 3 on the power play against Bishop and is scoreless on its last nine chances with the man advantage since going 4 for 4 on Dec. 11.“It was nice to finally break through and get one,” Zucker said. “Felt like Granny, Staal and I have been fighting it a little bit and battling. So, it was good to get that, and we worked hard tonight Connor Brown Jersey , that’s for sure. It definitely wasn’t a lack of effort. Every single guy from Duby on out was working hard. Sometimes it’s just not enough.”The Wild had a four-minute power play after Dallas defenseman Roman Polak started a fight with Minnesota center Luke Kunin. Polak was assessed roughing, instigator and 10-minute misconduct penalties, but the Wild mustered just one shot on the power play.“I give credit to Roman Polak because after his fight, that four-minute kill … we were desperate, and we carried it off and now we were in the fight,” Stars coach Jim Montgomery said.NOTES: Minnesota D Matt Dumba missed his third game with an upper-body injury and the team announced he will have surgery next week. There is no timetable for his return. … Dallas forward Jason Dickinson left with an upper-body injury and didn’t return. … C Jason Spezza returned for the Stars after missing two games with an illness. C Martin Hanzal didn’t travel with the team to Minnesota. … Wild forward Joel Eriksson Ek was a healthy scratch for the second time this season. … It was the 4,000th regular-season game in franchise history for the Stars. The first 2,061 were played as the Minnesota North Stars.UP NEXTStars: Return home against the New York Islanders on Sunday.Wild: Play at Chicago on Thursday.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation