Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Myles Garrett Jersey
09.01.2019, 04:39
Beitrag: #1
Myles Garrett Jersey
RALEIGH Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey , N.C. — Two teams sorting through issues on the offensive end meet when the Boston Bruins visit the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night at PNC Arena.For the Bruins, it’s a matter of recovering after a shutout loss.For Carolina, it’s doing something about a power play that has gone to waste too often.Article continues below ...A 3-0 home loss Saturday night to the Montreal Canadiens came without the crisp play that the Bruins have shown they’re capable of producing.“We did not execute well enough,” Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said.The Hurricanes went 0-for-3 on power plays in Sunday’s 2-1 home loss to the New York Islanders. That dips Carolina to 4-for-38 on power plays this season.“Pucks are going to go in at some point,” coach Rod Brind’Amour said. “The whole group, we get a bounce here or there (and it’s a different feeling).”Carolina captain Justin Williams said the lingering misfortune on power plays is something that needs to be turned around.“Yes, we deserved better,” Williams said. “Players out there have to make plays. … It’s no secret formula. We have to find a way to get one on special teams every night. We need just a little bit more.”For some reason, the Hurricanes often have been full of quality chances in 5-on-5 situations, but those tend to be more spotty when they’re skating with a man advantage.“Maybe we just need to relax and make some plays there,” Hurricanes center Sebastian Aho said. “Sometimes when we have a chance to shoot Jarvis Landry Jersey Elite , we pass. We’ve got to work on it. We have to outwork them on (power plays). We do a good job with that 5-on-5.”Otherwise, Aho has had few difficulties and he’ll go for outright possession of a team record in the Boston game.Aho holds a share of a franchise record with at least one point in the first 11 games of the season.“There’s probably lots of reasons,” Aho said. “You get a lot of confidence there, good linemates.”To keep the streak, Aho probably will have to convert against Boston goalie Jaroslav Halak, who’s 3-0-2 this season.The Hurricanes could turn to goalie Scott Darling for his season debut. This will be the team’s third game since he was activated last week. He was out since suffering a groin injury in the preseason finale.Bruins defenseman Matt Grzelcyk is doubtful to play after he suffered a lower-body injury against Montreal. He didn’t practice Monday.On the plus side, it could be the season debut for Bruins defenseman Torey Krug, who has been out since the preseason with a left foot injury.“If (Cassidy) makes the decision to put me in, I’m going to be ready,” Krug said. “I don’t feel 100 percent, but I feel about as good as I could for the circumstances. … I’m excited to be part of the group again.”The Bruins recalled forward Colby Cave from Providence of the American Hockey League.Boston went 3-0-0 last season against the Hurricanes http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com...ett-jersey , with one of the outcomes in overtime.This caps a three-game homestand for Carolina, which doesn’t return home until Nov. 10. TAMPA, Fla. — Just two games in to the season, Stanley Cup favorite Tampa Bay is already under scrutiny as the Lightning head into Saturday’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.The Lightning, who have endured an odd schedule to start the season, picked up two points in the opening two games but were underwhelming in both performances — a shootout victory over Florida and a late loss to the Vancouver Canucks.Tampa Bay was the highest scoring team in the league last season, but has scored just two goals in two games to start this season while going 0 of 8 on the power play.Article continues below ...“We need to finish. We’re not finishing,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. “We are shooting some pucks at the net, but we’re not going there with a desire to score. That’s what you have to do in this league, especially with the goaltending and the way it is.“These are NHL goalies. You have to go in there and get dirty ones. They are not all pretty. We’re probably resorting a little bit to trying to get the pretty goal.”But captain Steven Stamkos said it’s too early to start worrying about Tampa Bay’s ability to score goals.“We led the league in goals last year, so it’s just a matter of time http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com...dry-jersey ,” he said. “That’s the least of our worries is scoring. That is going to come. It’s not cheating because it’s not coming; it’s playing the right way and continuing to improve. “The power play has to find a way to start producing … we have to work hard as a power play if we want to be difference-makers out there.”Columbus is getting contributions from its difference-makers, most notably Artemi Panarin, who had a goal and three points in a comeback victory at Florida on Thursday.Defenseman Zach Werenski had a goal and two points, and Cam Atkinson notched the game-winner late in the third period as the Blue Jackets have won consecutive games despite missing All-Star defenseman Seth Jones and center Brandon Dubinsky to injury.“We gathered ourselves and had an opportunity to win the hockey game,” Atkinson told NHL.com. “We got it done. We’re taking the right steps in the right direction. It might not be our prettiest, but we find a way to get it done.”‘But there are areas that coach John Tortorella would like to see cleaned up going forward so his players don’t have to rely on strong third period showings to collect points.“I talked to (the media) after the last game. We win in the third period and we win in the third period again, which is encouraging,” Tortorella told the Columbus Dispatch. “There (are) some great teaching opportunities for us here, as we found a way to win (Thursday’s) game. That’s the way I look at it.”
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation