Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ricky Wagner Jersey
27.12.2018, 06:48
Beitrag: #1
Ricky Wagner Jersey
Wednesday Cheap Jarrad Davis Jersey , we noted that Pro Football Focus graded the Detroit Lions offensive line as the sixth best in the entire NFL. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the success of the offense.Over the past several years, Matthew Stafford has landed on the most-sacked quarterback list nearly every season. It always seems like he and Russell Wilson are doomed to spend way too much of their NFL careers on their backs. Unfortunately for Wilson, that remains true as the Seahawks’ horrible offensive line has allowed 18 sacks, the third most in the league. But for Stafford, he is finally enjoying some time to throw the ball. Through five games, the Lions have allowed nine sacks, which is tied with a bunch of teams for seventh-fewest in the league. However, when you take into account how often Stafford drops back and make sacks a rate stat (sacks allowed per dropback), the Lions reign supreme in the league:Poor Russell Wilson.ESPN’s Michael Rothstein has a neat story on how Ricky Jean Francois is already preparing for his post-football career by, among other business ventures, owning 30 Dunkin Donuts franchises. He even shared some donuts with the media earlier in the week. Here’s another tasty stat about how good Kerryon Johnson has been through five weeks. Hopefully it will help you get you through the bye week: Another POTENTIAL TRADES list Cheap Kenny Golladay Jersey , another analyst suggesting the Lions trade Golden Tate for a fourth-round pick. The Lions’ don’t look like a very good team when it comes to Football Outsiders’ advanced statistics. (For an explanation on DVOA, go here) Erik Schlitt of Lions Wire takes a closer look at those DVOA numbers, and offers some reasons for optimism out of the bye. It’s been too long since we’ve checked in with SandmanLions’ “Slowlights.” Let’s revisit the Lions’ win over the Packers, but in super slow-mo:Detroit Lions Week 2 Song of the Game: ‘Somebody Told Me’ Song of the Game is back. Each week, we’ll use a song to describe our feeling or the Lions’ performance from the previous game. At the end of the year, we’ll have a complete Spotify playlist telling the story of the Lions’ 2018 season. You can check out the 2017 playlist here, and our explanations for our choices here.Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers Song of the Game: “Somebody Told Me” by The Killers“Pace yourself for me...”For the better part of Sunday afternoon’s game against the 49ers, the Lions looked less than good for the second week in a row. At some points, the Lions looked like they didn’t even belong on the same field as the Niners—most notably on San Francisco’s three-play, 97-yard drive that ended in a 66-yard touchdown by Matt Breida and gave the 49ers a 14-point lead late in the third quarter.But there were moments—certainly more moments than in last week’s disaster against the New York Jets—where Detroit showed what could be. “It’s not confidential, I’ve got potentialA-rushing Ricky Wagner Jersey , rushing around...”After an entire preseason’s worth of film led everyone to believe the Lions were going to struggle rushing the passer, worst fears were confirmed against the Jets in Week 1. But in the Lions second game of 2018, their defense, without having to face a short field to defend, got a lot more from their pass rush, sacking Jimmy Garoppolo six times on Sunday.“Seventeen tracks and I’ve had it with this gameI’m breaking my back just to know your nameBut heaven ain’t close in a place like this...”Aside from some potential shown in the pass rush department, it was hard to ignore the way the Lions were outplayed by the Niners for essentially three and a half quarters. Sure, Detroit was able to get to Garoppolo in the passing game, but the defense gave up nearly 200 yards on the ground—not exactly a strategy that will win you many football games.What was especially hard not to notice was the way the perceived strengths of this team are proving to be anything but what they actually are on game day. Matthew Stafford and the Lions offense didn’t look like the strength they so clearly are supposed to be for this team, and the secondary has been a massive disappointment through two games outside of Quandre Diggs and a few plays from Jamal Agnew.“Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriendWho looked like a girlfriendThat I had in February of last year”And then there’s the Lions coaching staff—Matt Patricia specifically.Week 2’s biggest gaffe on the coaching front had to have been Patricia’s clock management at the end of the first half. Instead of calling a timeout http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-auth...nes-jersey , Patricia decided to let a good chunk of time fall off the clock and holding onto all three of his timeouts for once the Lions offense got the ball.Lions fans were quick to fall for Patricia. He was supposed to be the ripest fruit from the Bill Belichick coaching tree, and things have been nothing but sour for the better part of a month and a half. The preseason left fans with more concern than comfort, and the start to the 2018 season has done nothing but exacerbate those concerns.Last year, the New England Patriots had one of the most coveted defensive coordinators in the league, coaching into February’s Super Bowl, but now? He’s just another winless coach in his first season, not nearly as hot of a date as he was some months later.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation