Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
We’re not too far away from this week’s Thursday Night
13.12.2018, 09:41
Beitrag: #1
We’re not too far away from this week’s Thursday Night
Football contest between the Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Rams. Even with the condensed schedule Minnesota Vikings Hoodie , we still had some time to exchange some questions with our friends from Turf Show Times, SB Nation’s home for everything concerning the Rams.Joe McAtee was kind enough to answer my questions for this week. You can see the questions I sent to him and his answers below. When TST posts the answers to the questions that Joe sent me, I will be sure to link to them on the front page Youth Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , as well as do an update here.1) The big story for this one for the Rams, at least from my perspective, is that they might be without both of their starting cornerbacks after Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib were both hurt against the Chargers. What’s their status looking like for Thursday www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com , and who replaces them if one or both can’t go?2) The Rams have been lighting up the scoreboard so far this season. We know about Todd Gurley, but who has been the go-to guy for Jared Goff thus far in the passing game?3) If you could steal one player from the Vikings’ roster and bring him to Los Angeles, who would you pick and why?4) Give us one player on each side of the ball that Vikings’ fans might not necessarily know about that you feel will make a big difference in the outcome of Thursday’s contest?5) How do you see Thursday night’s game playing out? Is there any reason to think that the Rams don’t move to 4-0 in this one?Once again Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , thanks to Joe for taking the time to sit down and answer our questions about Thursday’s game. We’ll have more coverage of this one as we get closer to kickoff. The Minnesota Vikings had to turn to a backup long snapper David Morgan for a pair of special teams snaps on Thursday as regular long snapper Kevin McDermott had to exit the game due to an injury.According to Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com, McDermott lost part of the pinky finger on his left hand after getting it caught in a helmet. He had to go to the locker room to get stitches before returning to the game.In looking at replays of the play McDermott appeared to get hurt – Dan Bailey‘s 37-yard field goal that bounced through off the right upright – McDermott’s hand appeared to get caught between Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers and the helmet of Vikings offensive lineman Tom Compton. McDermott immediately grabs his left hand after the play and missed the next two special teams snaps while getting his hand addressed.Reshad Johnson lost part of a finger playing safety for the Arizona Cardinals in 2013. Ronnie Lott had part of his left pinky amputated after the 1985 after having it broken in a game. It’s an injury that can happen on the football field, though somewhat rare.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation