Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Vikings may have a couple of key players
13.12.2018, 06:29
Beitrag: #1
The Vikings may have a couple of key players
for a critical game at New England. Or they may not.Receiver Stefon Diggs (knee) and cornerback Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) are both questionable for the Week 13 game against the Patriots.Diggs emerged from Sunday night’s win over the Packers with a non-obvious knee injury; Rhodes had an obvious hamstring pull late in the game New England Patriots T-Shirt , prompting him to fall over backward and to clutch at his upper thigh/lower butt.Coach Mike Zimmer told reporters on Friday that Rhodes has a habit of suffering injuries that seem worse than they are.“Everybody knows that,” Zimmer said, via Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. “That’s just Xavier. I have a few nicknames for him.” (Wild guess: X-Ray-vier is among the non-profane options.)Also questionable for the Vikings are cornerback Mackensie Alexander (knee) and receiver Brandon Zylstra (unspecified New England Patriots Hats , for now). Receiver Chad Beebe (hamstring) and tight end David Morgan (knee) are out.I’m excited about Jason and Devin McCourty reading each other’s mind It’s no guarantee that Jason McCourty will be in the New England Patriots starting lineup in 2018, with Stephon Gilmore a lock on one side and Eric Rowe considered a reasonable favorite to start on the other due to his history with the team.But I’m the most excited for Jason and Devin McCourty to be on the field at the same time and for them to do a twin mind-meld or whatever it is that twins do. I’m not a twin, or a doctor New England Patriots Hoodie , but I’ve watched enough television to understand that’s a superpower available at their disposal.Do you remember the tip drill between Marquice Cole and Devin McCourty, where Devin set the ball up for Cole to come down with the interception? I’m expecting that to happen on a regular basis.I’m expecting head coach Bill Belichick and defacto defensive coordinator Brian Flores to concoct a few plays and coverage calls that will lean on the twins’ similar physical capabilities and for Man Behind the Curtain Ernie Adams to figure out the most rulebook-allowed way to confuse opposing offenses and to potentially fuse the players together, if necessary.And I’m also just really excited to see two brothers reuniting after a decade in the league with a chance to help the Patriots make history.What’re you excited about?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation