Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Sunday night’s game between the Chiefs
07.12.2018, 05:55
Beitrag: #1
Sunday night’s game between the Chiefs
and Patriots will feature two of the best tight ends in the league as Travis Kelce and Rob Gronkowski take the field for their respective teams.Kelce’s name came up a lot during Gronkowski’s Wednesday press conference and the Patriots tight end said that he thinks Kelce “a great player.” Gronkowski also said he thinks he can learn from watching Kelce play New England Patriots Womens Hoodie , but he was less interested in making comparisons between himself and the Chiefs star.Gronkowski was asked about Jason Witten and Patrick Mahomes calling Kelce the best tight end in the NFL in a question that also referenced the two players being the same age.“Oh, I didn’t even know we were the same age,” Gronkowski said. just got to worry about what I can do to help out the team.”Kelce’s got a statistical edge on Gronkowski through five games and has benefitted from a deeper cast of supporting characters for most of that time. The Patriots have caught up on that front, which could change the statistical ranking and the next 11-plus games are sure to change some minds about the rankings one way or another. For the longest time, there were nothing but field goals. For three entire quarters, for 45-plus minutes of football Womens Customized New England Patriots Jerseys , not a single team could find the end zone at New Era Field in Buffalo. Even the great Tom Brady, the best quarterback to ever play the game, couldn’t muster a way to get the Patriots across the goal line.And even after James White finally scored the first touchdown of the game early in the fourth quarter, putting up nothing but field goals for that long isn’t going to help you cover the gambling spread when you are favored by 13.5 points.Obviously, the Patriots themselves don’t actually care about covering the spread. But this was a big game for me; I needed the Pats to cover in order to remain at .500 for the week, as well as for the season. By the time the fourth quarter finally rolled around, I had pretty much given up all hope on that. I thought we were going to look back on this Monday night affair with the Bills and remember it as the “Endless Field Goals Game.”All chances of New England coming back to cover the spread seemed hopeless — until Devin McCourty happened.With just under six minutes to go in the game, McCourty intercepted Derek Anderson and returned it 84 yards for a pick six. Before McCourty’s defensive work of art, the Patriots had apparently gone 40 games without a defensive touchdown, which was the longest drought for such a thing in the NFL.(That’s hard to believe, you know www.patriotscheapshops.com , with Bill Belichick being the great defensive coach that he is.)With McCourty pulling off the play of the game, the Patriots stretched their lead from 12 points to 19 points, and they held on to take down the Bills 25-6. For those counting, it was Brady’s 29th career win against Buffalo. How is that for dominance?And more importantly (just kidding), the Patriots covered the two-touchdown spread. A few days ago when I picked them to cover, I remember feeling a little uneasy about it because 13.5 points is quite a few points. I wrote that I would never be able to live with myself if I actually picked Derek Anderson over Brady and Belichick.And boy, for over 50 minutes, I was actually regretting being so loyal to the greatest coach-quarterback duo in history. But then Devin McCourty came out of nowhere and cleared all of those doubts right up.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation