Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Denzel Perryman’s daughter will not be denied
29.11.2018, 09:50
Beitrag: #1
Denzel Perryman’s daughter will not be denied
Los Angeles Chargers LB Denzel Perryman is good at stopping NFL running backs. Unfortunately Womens Russell Okung Jersey , that same talent does not overlap with the ability to stop two-year-old girls from doing whatever the damn hell they want.Yes, that’s adorable and completely humanizing. As the father of a four-month-old girl, it’s also a sobering peek into what my future holds. Because if there’s one thing I’ve heard from the fathers of young girls, it is that they will 100% do whatever it is that they want and they will 200% do whatever it is that they know you want them to not do. Humans continue to be a species that learns where the lines of appropriate behavior are by sometimes bumping up against them, which is a good way of explaining why I was the way I was in my 20s.I find delight in the moment of this video when Denzel first tells his daughter to “stop touching that” and she looks him dead in the eye to let him know that he is not in control anymore. There are cameras and lots of people and she’s a little girl. She knows that this is a moment in which she can not be punished for annoying her dad. It’s go time.Anyway, let this video serve as a reminder that football players are human beings. In addition to being linebackers, they’re fathers, brothers, and sons. That doesn’t stop when the football helmet goes on. That never stops. This is why I continue to root for the sport of football to take steps to become a safer sport, and I hope you do too.Twas the night before football ‘Twas the night before football, when all through the campNot a player was stirring, excepting Forrest Lamp.The jerseys were hung in the lockers with care,in hopes that a trophy would soon comfort them there.The coaches still plotted the X’s and O’s,in hopes Kansas City would succumb to all those.The linemen all slumbered snug in their beds,unaware of the plotting of a certain Big Red.When out in the kitchen there arose such a clatter http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.co...-authentic ,even beat writers gasped when they saw the whole matter.When what to their wondering eyes should appear,but a coach with a mustache, and microphone gear.When Hayward woke up, he charged the great scene,but the man in red did not appear quite so mean.“What do you mean, waking us up in the night??”Asked a drowsy Mike Pouncey, eager to fight.“Let’s hear him out,” Coach Lynn enunciated,but the gathering crowd was getting quite agitated.“Where’s Rivers? He’s never once stayed quite this mute.”But their quarterback was only half through his commute.“Now don’t be hasty, I’ve come here in kindness!”Said the portly figure, though patience was minus.“We’ve been best of foes, to that I will toast,and one of us will surely be ruling the coast.”“I’ve heard enough!” Melvin Gordon exclaimed,“You’ve run out your clock, and your outfit is lame.”“Now don’t be rude!” Geno Smith shouted back.Then shielded his chin Youth Caleb Sturgis Jersey , in case of attack.“Now, as I was saying, yes, tomorrow we duel.”Said the jolly red man, though he seemed quite the fool.“But I’ve a gift for your team, believe me I do;this was my last stop on my way through.”“After speaking with all of the Raiders’ top brass,I convinced them to go with Gruden’s hot @**!And Mack? LOL! Enough of his play,so I called the Bears, and poof, now he’s gone away!”“I see you still doubt my eternal good will,perhaps the Broncos will help seal the deal.I’m afraid I played a bit of a Grinch,when I scared them into passing any return on Lynch.”The players all stood there, with shock in their eyes,what nefarious deed might be their surprise?“But fear not, I only act as an agent of parity!”The Jolly red man was coming to clarity.“As the cream of the crop http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.co...-authentic , I had to make a maneuver,so I traded away Smith, that game managing loser.It was faith, I believe, and again it came true,that the Chargers would do the things that they do.”“So I came wishing luck to you and your team,because all of these changes aren’t quite as extreme.As losing Henry, and Bosa, and all south of L-A,And always being snakebitten, regardless of play.”And he sprang down the hall, before they knew what think,and deeper the man’s words began now to sink.If overcoming odds is what keeps the game fair,It’s time to beat the hurdles that come with the cool of fall air.-Jason “Unseasonably Festive” Michaels
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation