Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
I honestly couldn’t care less.
23.11.2018, 09:20
Beitrag: #1
I honestly couldn’t care less.
I Really Don’t Care No http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.co...ile-jersey , really.It was the first preseason game of the year.Some of my favorite players aren’t even in the game.I don’t care that Dalvin Cook, Anthony Barr, Linval Joseph,or Mike Remmers didn’t take the field.I don’t care that Kirk Cousins played just one series.I don’t care that he only had four completions for forty-two yards - even if one of those completions was a touchdown.I don’t care if Stefon Diggs was the one to catch that touchdown pass.I don’t care that he signed a Seventy-two million dollar contract this offseason.I don’t care that Cousins signed an Eighty-four million dollar contract, either.I don’t care that their contracts combine for one hundred and fifty six million dollars (WOW!!!)Oof... I have to re-think that one.Nope.Still don’t care.I don’t care that Latavius Murray looked really good.I don’t care that Roc Thomas made a name for himself tonight.I don’t care that Daniel Carlson banged his kicks through with authority.I don’t care that I didn’t see Kai Forbath at all tonight.I don’t care that I didn’t get to see the offense OR defense put their starters out for more than a couple of plays tonight.I don’t care!I don’t care that I didn’t get to see Adam Thielen bust loose for a bunch of yards.I don’t care that Kyle Rudolph wasn’t a factor.I don’t care that Xavier Rhodes, Harrison Smith White Tom Compton Jersey , and Trey Waynes weren’t very involved.Really!I don’t care.I don’t care that in the grand scheme of things, the game meant nothing.Zip.Zero.Zilch.All I really cared about tonight was that my favorite team - the 2018 Minnesota Vikings - are back.Back and ready to compete.Ready to compete, and solid at so many positions.Solid at so many positions, and ready to take the next step.The bitter taste of 2017 is behind us, and I’m just fine with that.Chalk me up as a believer.I won’t say it - I’m not going to be that guy.But I feel it.And if you watched tonight like I did, you feel it too.Deep down in your gut White Trae Waynes Jersey , dammit, you felt it.Skol!!VIDEO: Minnesota Vikings pay tribute to Tony Sparano On Saturday, prior to their preseason contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Minnesota Vikings paid tribute to their former offensive line coach, the late Tony Sparano.A moment of silence was held prior to the game’s kickoff, and a video was shown on the big screens at U.S. Bank Stadium. You can see the full tribute video below Youth Harrison Smith Jersey , courtesy of the Minnesota Vikings official Twitter account.The video includes brief quotes from both Vikings’ General Manager Rick Spielman and head coach Mike Zimmer, as well as Tony Sparano, Jr., who is currently the assistant offensive line coach for the Jaguars. Sparano’s family also served as honorary captains for the game. As you can see above (courtesy of Peter King’s Twitter account), the Vikings will also be wearing a “TS” decal on their helmets this season in Sparano’s memory.The video was shown on the NFL Network’s broadcast of yesterday’s game, but in the event that anyone missed it Youth Stefon Diggs Jersey , you can see it here.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation