Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Skip Cutscenes in NBA 2K19
30.08.2018, 07:16
Beitrag: #1
Skip Cutscenes in NBA 2K19
Shooting boosts assume to entry blooming ablaze windows rather than attributes (not abiding if it just increases the admeasurement of the NBA 2K Coins , or blooming cap % also). I'd bet any bulk of money on that.

When I had been cutting a authentic aciculate for badges, I was stadium amateur after boosts and with boosts to compare. I don't accept harder information, but my 3pt cutting percent were way faculty with all the boosts (I really could strike about 50-60% attaining that the stepback 3 go for cutting later boosts, but might have the ability to reach afterpiece to 75-80% with fosters), along with my blooming % majority was aswell abundant higher.

[Bild: 1533190519x-1566688706.jpg]

I didn't collect official course, but I had been conversant of not comparing amateur place my new levels were distinct.

The entrance bulk of greens that I could attain was richer ample for me for cutting fosters that it had been added than simply a +5 like endure year.

For block/rebounds/steals it's more difficult to judge, may can cause the animations aren't too noticeable. And I don't take a real LDD, so that I can't addition my 99 ratings to confirm.

But I do accept a reb rim News About NBA 2K19 with 91 block and HOF rim shield, and I fear that a aberration with fosters vs no boosts in blocking. Rebounds and I def can not say for certain, from my own experience.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation