Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Returning Maplestory M player following a long hiatus
30.08.2018, 07:00
Beitrag: #1
Returning Maplestory M player following a long hiatus
I apologize for not knowing anything, MaplestoryM Mesos I truly don't want to mess up my own first character. I'm kind of panicking, though it was not clear.Once you put AP to a stat, you cannot get it back unless you have an AP reset scroll but you'll need to purchase it from the 10th Anniversary Coin Shop costing 160 coins. This late in the match, I would not say impossible but it'd be quite hard.

[Bild: 1535068831x-1566673357.jpg]

(Because it seems you're new to the game, I'll explain the coins I am speaking about are not Maplestory2 Mesos in case you did not understand. The Anniversary coins have been made through mostly events by now or leaves but leaves have ceased falling from critters so the only method is to buy them and they cost roughly 15k or so per leaf and you need 100 of them for 1 coin, that is more than you could likely afford at the moment.)

I could not be sure what you did to find both at 5 however unless you also accidentally put 1 point at DEX, then I'm afraid you didn't mess up. Next time, you could click the green Car Assign button and it'll automatically put all of your points in INT.I believe you may be looking at an old guide as things have changed so that individuals seeking to become magicians become one at par 10 like the rest of the tasks and Max MP Increase and MP Retrieval are no longer maplestory2 skills. I suggest searching for a previous guide possibly around year 2014+.

I recommend restarting your character. Level 10 isn't really too difficult to achieve but if you do not want to do so, then you may have to wait till another opportunity Nexon gives out More Information About Maple M Mesos rest scrolls pops up. I know the pains of making a mistake on your first character so if you need further help, please say so.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation