Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James Milner
11.06.2018, 07:00
Beitrag: #1
Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James Milner
[/php]
[Bild: skysports-liverpool-manchester_4273508.jpg]
England defender Trent Alexander-Arnold says his sbobet มือ ถือ Liverpool team-mate James Milner has played a part in his meteoric rise.The 32-year-old Milner ended his international career after Euro 2016 - although his impressive form in Liverpool's run to the Champions League final prompted calls for him to change his mind.Neither Milner nor England boss Gareth Southgate appeared to seriously entertain the idea but Alexander-Arnold credits his Anfield colleague with aiding his rapid rise from youth team to full international.James has taught me a lot," said the 19-year-old."Like me, he also came through really young, and he's always there if I need to go to someone."It's important to have those players around you."At Liverpool, he is one of the players who have been really successful in their career. He knows how to win things and how it's done."He's been a huge help to me this season."Having begun the season as a youngster with sbobet มือ ถือ great potential, Alexander-Arnold ended up starting in the Champions League final and is off to the World Cup, after making his international debut in Thursday's win over Costa Rica.Expanding on the nature of Milner's advice, Alexander-Arnold added: "He always comes up to me before a big game and tells me just to sbobet มือ ถือ keep playing the way I play, not change my game too much."That's one of the things that has really hit home for me, just to play how I play and not change for anyone."[php]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation