Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
After the primary story’s finished
07.11.2016, 05:42
Beitrag: #1
After the primary story’s finished
After the primary story’s finished, that’s in which the My Career mode will get back to more of buy mt nba 2k17 what caused it to be fun. You get to manage more your attributes of your player as you’ll get opportunities to expand on your brand. Brand seems to be a big thing for NBA superstar these days and the My Career mode does a good job in emulating that. Other aspects of the game can be tailored such as your court. It’s too bad you are forced to go through the story portion to get there.

Every year, NBA 2K does its best to improve various aspects of its game, and it’s both a blessing and a curse to have such a quick turnaround for the next game. In 2K15, they took advantage of the current generation of consoles and improved the visual fidelity. For nba 2k17 mt xbox one, they focused on the MyPlayer mode and made the MyCareer mode much more fun and unique. This year, the best feature is easily the gameplay: for the first time in a long time, I’ve noticed the game actually feels and plays like an NBA game, and the AI actually has intelligence this season.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation