Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
st title in 10 appearances at the
09.05.2016, 03:21
Beitrag: #1
st title in 10 appearances at the
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. wholesale jerseys . - Mike Zimmer and Teddy Bridgewater will be forever linked with the Minnesota Vikings, regardless of how the team fares over the rest of their time together.This is the state of the NFL. For all the excess credit or blame that continually falls on the head coach and the quarterback, success or failure in this league is unavoidably linked to these two people.Despite the losing record produced by their first season with the Vikings (7-9), Zimmer and Bridgewater not only kept their reputation in tact but gave reasons to believe theyll be together in Minnesota for a while.Honestly, I never felt overwhelmed, from the day I walked in, Zimmer said Tuesday at his final news conference of 2014.He added: Are there some things that I would do differently? Sure. Did I make some mistakes? Sure. But I felt like each and every day I came into work that I gave this team, the fans and the organization the very best that I could give them. And I believe in my head that Ill be even better next year with everything that I do.Over the past 10 offseasons, the Vikings have changed coaches three times and searched for a quarterback a lot more than that.With Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers again on top of the NFC North with Green Bay, theres a long way to go for Minnesota to reach the conferences elite.Finally, though, the Vikings have entered a winter without any questions about wholl be running the team or wholl be taking the snaps.The Vikings finished 7-9, but their last five losses were by a combined 16 points. Bridgewater threw 12 interceptions against 14 touchdown passes, but he was at his best this month and posted a 64.4 completion rate that was the third-best rookie-year mark in NFL history. Bridgewater also gained the respect of teammates on both sides of the ball with a balance of humility and confidence.The guys around here, theyve allowed me to be more assertive with them. We have a great group of men here that they will take leadership, whether its from the coaching staff or from the youngest player on the team, Bridgewater said.Here are some other key themes to know about the Vikings as they enter the offseason:PETERSON PREFERENCERunning back Adrian Petersons absence from all but one game, the fallout from the child-abuse case that came up in Texas, was a major hurdle both Zimmer and Bridgewater had to overcome this year.The Matt Asiata-Jerick McKinnon tandem, though productive at times, likely wont be enough. Given Petersons age, contract and public image, his return in 2015 is hard to fathom. Hes suspended by NFL through at least April 15, and as Zimmer indicated Tuesday the Vikings prefer to settle his status as soon as possible so they can plan accordingly in free agency and the draft. But Zimmer said he would welcome Peterson back, if it works out that way and he gets his life in order.GREENWAY GONE?The Vikings were one of the youngest teams in the league this season, but Peterson isnt the only highly paid veteran who could be cut before his contract expires. Linebacker Chad Greenway, who missed three games with broken ribs and another because of a knee injury, said hed love to return for a 10th year but realizes the nature of the NFL for players over 30.Zimmer said he believes Greenway is still good enough to start at the weak side position, but to do so hed probably have to take another pay cut.It wont simply come down to money or business or anything. Itll come down to whats best for the family, Greenway said, hinting hed rather stay than sign elsewhere for a better deal.Fullback Jerome Felton and left guard Charlie Johnson are two other key players who could be let go for cap relief. Middle linebacker Jasper Brinkley will be a free agent.BRIDGEWATERS BUDDYBridgewater plans to return to the Miami area this winter and gather the wide receivers together at some point to work out and continue to develop their chemistry. He also revealed that hes relied on former Vikings quarterback Donovan McNabb for advice.Hes a guy who had success in this league, and hes someone that I look toward as a mentor or for guidance, Bridgewater said.PATTERSON PLANOne of the most disappointing players was wide receiver Cordarelle Patterson, who scored only two touchdowns, none by kickoff return, and vanished from the offence down the stretch as Charles Johnson and Adam Thielen surpassed him. Zimmer said he has a mentor he declined to name in mind for Patterson.I think this will be good for him, and hopefully hell follow through and get to where he needs to get to, Zimmer said.KALIL CONFIDENCELeft tackle Matt Kalil also had a letdown year, but his blocking was better over the last several weeks. He said hell have his knee examined again. After surgery last off-season, it didnt feel right most of the year. But Kalil said hes confident in a bounce-back 2015.I know what Ive got to do. I dont know if this sounds bad or not, but Im not worried about it, Kalil said.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap jerseys . Ward stole a pair of goals from Winnipeg centre Bryan Little in the first period, beginning with a pad save during a Jets two-man advantage and then displaying his quickness with a highlight-reel stick stop. cheap nfl jerseys . Kowalczuk has spent four seasons with the Bombers. He spent most of 2013 on the reserve list but played in four games. Lucas is entering his sixth CFL season and third with the Bombers.BEIJING -- Canadas Kevin Koe will have to settle for playing for bronze at the world mens curling championship. The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Earlier, Koe lost 3-2 to Norways Thomas Ulsrud in the Page 1-2 playoff game. "It was a bad day," said Koe. "We played pretty decent for the most part, I thought we were throwing them good. "But big misses at the wrong time, and those will obviously kill you in the big games." The Canadian team -- including third Pat Simmons, second Carter Rycroft and lead Nolan Thiessen -- took an early lead by opening with a deuce. But Sweden rallied with four in the second after a freeze attempt by Koe came up short. "Just one bad miss -- thats all it took," said Koe. "If I made my last one, we probably only give up one or two. "Just a bad miss at the wrong time." The teams traded singles the next two ends. Canada missed a chance to tie it with two in the fifth and Sweden took complete control with three in the sixth afterr Koes last-rock freeze attempt was heavy. nfl jerseys china. The Canadians scored two in the seventh and stole one in the eighth but thats as close as theyd get. "Im a little devastated right now," said Rycroft. "I dont know what it was, if it was a lack of confidence on our part or still not trusting the ice. "But we missed way too many shots on the wrong side. Good curlers missing easy shots is not going to win you many games." Canada has won 49 world curling championship medals, including 34 gold. Nine times Canadians have settle for silver and bronze on six occasions. "Well show up and try our hardest to win," said Koe. "I mean, itll be hard, were disappointed -- we came here thinking wed be in that gold-medal game . . . but well be trying to win a medal." Canada also lost 6-2 to Sweden in the round-robin portion of the tournament. Sweden will face Ulsrud in the final (Saturday night at 3am et/Midnight pt on TSN). Ulsrud, who finished second to Koe at the 2010 world championship, will be seeking his first title in 10 appearances at the event. Swedens Niklas Edin won last years event in Victoria. Cheap China Jerseys
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
st title in 10 appearances at the - yuguhun - 09.05.2016 03:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation