Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Some FIFA News Special for You
17.11.2015, 04:11
Beitrag: #1
Some FIFA News Special for You
Cheap fifa coins will benefit you a lot, just like play FIFA 16 with fifa 16 pc coins for sale!

Benzema was then Zenati said: "He told me:" What do they want, "I said, I do not know my goal, finish my thing here, see, my train is here now my friend [Zenati] takes the thing he is the guy who knows the person is ... a person who has his video. I do not, but my friend that he knows what I know. "

"There you go I said to him [Valbuena]. After that, I do not know what to do. He will call your agent, he will say they have the video. I said, listen, there is no middleman, no lawyer, no friend, no police, no police, it is not what you want."

Cormier also suggested that the media have published the full transcript and omits the most important information. "The press has information on an ongoing investigation. Who is to them that the information and why?" Cormier, who also regretted said "Fragments of conversation [were] selected, are presented to the public." He added: "During the conversation ... Karim Benzema said he did not pay Mathieu Valbuena said this statement obviously not anyone interested .."

Another legal department Benzema, Alain Jakubowicz told French television BFM Monday that the case is still 27 years old, "down", but he will continue to fight to clear his name. Jakubowicz said: "Karim is down and feel that has been awarded is dragged through the mud and wants to fight for their dignity.".

As for the leaks to the press, he said: "Someone is fed to the press, at most, to [them] to report in the worst case, damage the reputation Karim Benzema not be stopped until we know who is behind all that."

Will you be taking advantage of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team when it launches? Check out for more information and tactics in the site urfifa.com.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Some FIFA News Special for You - wanfifa - 17.11.2015 04:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation