Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
2011 China international coal and mining machinery technology and equipment exhibitio
19.08.2015, 12:31
Beitrag: #1
2011 China international coal and mining machinery technology and equipment exhibitio
In recent years, with the rapid growth of China's economy, China's mining industry is developing rapidly. At present, China has become the world's most important mineral products production, consumption and trade in one of the great powers.Iron ore, coal and other non-ferrous metal ores, such as production and consumption ranked first in the world. Mineral resources in Shandong is the country's largest province, has proven reserves of 78 kinds of minerals, reserves top three minerals all 24 kinds. At present a total of 150 kinds of mineral resources Sand Making Machine in Shandong have been found. It is learned that the province retained reserves potential worth 4.35 trillion yuan, accounting for about 3.43%, 7th, larger total proven mineral resources in our province. Reserves ranked top three minerals 24. Reserves accounted for a high proportion of mineral oil (13.34%), gold (12.93%), Diamond (46.59%), gypsum (64.29%), the crystalline graphite (7.4%), facing stone (20.12%), glass, sandstone (23.64%), ceramic (11.46%).

In addition, coal, iron, bauxite and TALC proven reserves are relatively abundant, reserves accounted for respectively 2.2%, 3.9%, and 11.31%. To promoted China mining mechanical industry of prosperity development, in related Government and Industry Association of support Xia, special held 2011 second session China (Qingdao) international coal and the mine mechanical Vertical Roller Mill technology equipment exhibition, nationality this for opportunity, gathered both at home and abroad industry elite, to exchange for based, to exhibition for ties, frame up a seat enterprise and social, Enterprise and dealer Zhijian of bridge, for mining enterprise provides Exchange, and interactive, and show and cooperation of platform.

We sincerely welcome from all over the country and the world enterprises, institutions participating in this exhibition, provides all exhibitors with greater business opportunities, create more wealth. This exhibition in order to deepen the service, set up a one-stop sourcing platform for exhibition purposes. In focused on exhibition of professional and scale of Raymond Mill, will further strengthening on professional audience of publicity organization efforts, focus organization mining group, and geological exploration, and mine built enterprise, and research design units, and coal trade enterprise, and coal machine enterprise site Exchange, and chat, and cooperation, aimed at for industry provides a quality, and national, and international, and multi-directional exchange cooperation of interactive platform, total promoting China mining safety of health development!

Sincerely welcome domestic and international enterprises, trade association groups, visit! Special invitation in Shandong province are developing and preparing investment projects docking with the mining machinery Enterprise supply and demand and promote exchanges and cooperation in construction of equipment suppliers and demand-side platform. Dense stereo information: Joint Media at home and abroad (Web site, magazine, newspaper), and established through years of exhibitions, a large professional Quarry Crusher audience database, by telephone, fax, e-mail, direct mail, call, SMS and other forms of inviting target customer visit.

Through domestic and international industry exhibition in this exhibition; held a press conference that progress and the most important part of the exhibition; professional visitors are expected to more than 30000 people. 1, and coal mine mechanical and the mine equipment: mining \ planing coal machine, and mining machine, and dig into machine, and excavator, and hoist, and coal mine mining sets equipment, and lifting mechanical, and hydraulic bracket, and emulsion liquid pumping station, and mine mechanical accessories, and impact drilling equipment, and mount and the shovel shipped equipment, and mining automation equipment, and gold and the stone processing Portable Crusher, and mine metallurgical and the transportation equipment, and loaded drug filling mechanical,; 2, and dressing and the powder body processing equipment: broken machine, and screening machine, and separation machine, and broken screening joint equipment, and gravel cleaning machine, and pound pulp machine, and efficient densely machine, and Mill, and grading machine, and mill, and mill stripping machine, and dry machine, and mixed machine, and mill mine machine, and mill column machine, and powder mill machine, and pressure filter machine, and floating selected machine, and centrifugal machine, and dust collector, and calcined equipment, and made grain equipment; positioning systems;
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
2011 China international coal and mining machinery technology and equipment exhibitio - Zenither6 - 19.08.2015 12:31
Unshackle galleries - elbaeb18 - 20.12.2015, 13:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation