Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Where we want to go on mmogo
06.03.2017, 08:02
Beitrag: #1
Where we want to go on mmogo
Gamasutra spoke to him about this week's release of Sonic Generation, a game that contains the "peaks of the past 20 years," in Iizuka's words. How do you feel about the current state of the Fifa coins Sonic series? Is it where you want it to be right now?I think so, for the most part. Before I assumed this current position, the direction of each Sonic title was largely left in the hands of the individual directors behind each project. You had all these different ideas about what Sonic should be,

And where it should go, and so it tended to fluctuate from project to project. Since I came back, though, I've made an effort to really better define the direction of the Forza Horizon 3 credits series and its characters. I think Sonic 4 and Colors were ways of defining that, and I'm satisfied with how both of those went.The Sonic series has a lot of really passionate fans. When you're charting a course for the series, how much do you have to listen to that fanbase? How much of the decision is based on where you think it should go?

Well, the fact that Sonic has kept going for the past 20 years is because it's received all that support from fans over the years. I try to preserve the image of Sonic that these fans are looking for, and I try my best to participate in the assorted fan events that take place. So I treat those voices seriously, but on the other hand, I think it's also necessary to surprise them, to turn against their expectations -- in a good way. I want to introduce new aspects that don't shake what the fans want,

But also provide something new to the package.How far out are you planning the Sonic series nowadays? Are you thinking about the medium- and long-term at the same time as you're working on individual games?Well, I can't really talk about how many years ahead I'm thinking, but I do have a constant roadmap going ahead for us in the mid-to-long term, something that outlines where we want to go on mmogo a yearly basis, as we concentrate on what's before us.Is that a response to what you said before, about there not being any direction,
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Where we want to go on mmogo - mmogo - 06.03.2017 08:02
Recent spot - ericxo16 - 05.08.2017, 21:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation