Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
We’re approaching halftime of this work week.
07.12.2018, 10:07
Beitrag: #1
We’re approaching halftime of this work week.
Merry Hump Day Authentic Laquon Treadwell Jersey , y’all! It’s time to start thinking about the weekend, and all of the possibilities with the combination of a weekend and a smoker. I have a hankerin’ for a crab boil, but that’s more of an afternoon creation, and the game is scheduled to kickoff at noon, so I’ll either have to go with another option, or do the crab boil after the game. I must have the food ready prior to kickoff, because when the game comes on, all of life’s other responsibilities are immediately placed on hold. How about you? Anyone have any yummy plans for the game or for the weekend? Around the DN since our last open thread:Arif posted Norse Code Podcast Episode 252: The Field Takes Another Knee.The team made some roster moves yesterday, and Ted has all the details.Latavius Murray has been nominated for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week, per Chris.Ted has the latest installment of Zim Tzu Youth Andrew Sendejo Jersey , and this week, Zim is Razing Arizona.Chris posted the week 6 version of the Minnesota Vikings Power Rankings Roundup.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:At Vikings.com, they take a look at the career of Randy Moss on Beyond the Gridiron, Wobby opens the Pick 6 Maibag, and there is a lot more for you to look through in the media vault.From ESPN, Giants owner, John Mara thinks Odell Beckham Jr. should be making headlines with his on-field play more, and with his mouth less.We come to today’s media selection:Here’s one from back in the late 80s/early 90s. The story about Beckham made me think of it. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/au...eon-jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the pickled northern. Staring at a 1-2-1 start to their 2018 reason and facing the possibility of their season being lost, the Minnesota Vikings got some motivation last Friday from someone who knows a thing or two about not quitting.The team got a pre-departure speech from Olympic Gold Medalist (and Minnesota native) Jessie Diggins. In the most recent Winter Olympics, Diggins teamed with Kikkan Randall to win the gold medal in the Women’s Team Sprint event in cross-country skiing. It was the first ever Olympic medal for an American cross-country skier Sheldon Richardson Jersey , and if you want to see how close it was, you can watch the video of it here.(We can’t embed the video here. Thanks, NBC.)One player that was definitely impressed. . .and motivated. . .by the speech was defensive end Stephen Weatherly, who was set to make his third NFL start in place of Everson Griffen.Weatherly made what might have been the biggest play of Sunday’s game, crashing through the Philadelphia offensive line and hitting Carson Wentz. Wentz coughed up the ball and it floated into the arms of Linval Joseph, who rambled for a 64-yard touchdown and a lead that the Vikings didn’t relinquish.If memory serves me correctly, there were quite a few other Minnesotans that took home gold medals at the most recent Winter Olympics. If having them speak to the Vikings can get them to perform the way they did on Sunday, maybe the team should continue this trend of bringing them in to speak on Fridays. I don’t know how much it would help, but it doesn’t appear as though it would hurt.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
We’re approaching halftime of this work week. - huangjian123 - 07.12.2018 10:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | 1. PBV Amberg | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation