1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: Safe FIFA 17 Coins Alaba will shine in midfield
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
With Bayern left-back for Austria strategist in midfield: David Alaba wants to prove himself at the European Championships and pricing in its flexibility.

David Alaba (23) from the German record champions Bayern Munich will shine at the European Championships in the jersey of the Austrian national team on the unfamiliar in the team position in central midfield.

"I have shown that I am committing suicide because feeling well and my performance. Of course I want to prove myself in this position at this tournament and show" Alaba said Saturday at a press conference the teamFor More Football News and FIFA Coins News, please check out upfifacoins.com, also we have special deals for FIFA Coins & FIFA Points all time, Full store for safe fifa 17 ultimate team coins make sure you get delivery in 5 minutes.in Mallemort.

Alaba starts with the Austrians on Tuesday (18 clock LIVE in our Sports Radio SPORT1.fm and LIVETICKER) in Bordeaux against Hungary in the European Championship and then not - as often at Bayern - left-back may be used Best FUT 17 Coins Site.

"I am a flexible player who can play in several positions," Alaba said, "I can play in a game several positions."

With the extremely high expectations at home Alaba goes meanwhile to quite loose.

"We will not allow us Madden" Alaba who has first athletic qualified with the red-white-red team for EURO said: "We know that we have no experience with such a tournament, but also we are under no thoughts we are now. just very, very happy that it finally starts, and we can bring our performance on the pitch. "
Referenz-URLs