1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: f this fabulous accolade well done
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
I mentioned this to the girls at Candy Anthony during Fishtail Wedding Dress one of my fittings and they came to my rescue with the most beautiful headband with netting in a bow shape and a rose made in the same fabric as my sash.The two main collections available for viewing will be the famed 1920's inspired 'All That Jazz' collection and 'Celtic Spirit Collection'.

Billy Main, jazz/swing singer performed during and after the ceremony and The Reel McCoy played Ceilidh and cover music for everyone to dance to.I would have loved for him to attend our wedding.

amp;quot;Every look I create for each client is utterly individual.I really didn’t want to try it on but didn’t have much choice as she was practically pulling it over my head.

Check out the distressed and decadent Studio 54-esque up-do and the angelic looking festival tribute boho curls.Again we really wanted to stay away from anything too big or formal.I thought that if I don t do it, someone else will, and I will always regret not following my dream.Especially then trying to get 100 cupcakes over to the Island!How did you come about the idea for Emmy Custom Made Wedding Shoes?He nurtured a Magnolia tree that blossomed just days prior to our big day and he grew the prettiest Hellebore that floated gently in water during our wedding ceremony.and be inspired with lots of gorgeous and unique ideas for your own vintage wedding, so if you are in or around the area on 2nd October pop along to this little soiree, it should be well worth your time!She came back with the Vision of her own Label 'BLUSHLESS'.only money stops me buying all the beautiful things I want!I made a promise to my Nan before she died Mermaid Wedding Dress that I’d wear the Logan family tartan at the wedding and I’m so glad I did.More Than Words donated this simply beautiful work of Art for one VERY lucky Love My Dress reader, and I'm delighted to announce that reader is Nichola Oliver.amp;quot;The couple hired the Aurora wedding band to entertain their guests in the evening; "These guys are very good musicians and also play a varied setlist" Words of Wedded Wisdom"Enjoy the day and let it all happen.Joanna Brown Photography Love My Dress favourite she is!The table centres were ivy and flower heads in similar colours, and then we had vases of lilacs in the alcoves and foxgloves along the front of the stage, all in the same pale apricot, lilac and green and cream mix.The beautiful rings that were exchanged during the ceremonyTransport.Silver accessories and detachable izzi key ring.And we had an absolute ball With the music, we had a piper during the Hindu ceremony, and had a total mix of everything a jazz band, a ceilidh, some Bollywood numbers, some Bhangra and the rest good old fasioned disco!Fortunately for my wife, her husband is a Photographer, and so we went to the studio with a bottle of Champagne and her ipod and these were the results"Quite stunning, I think you'll agreeLove My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright © 2011, Image & NationLooking for suppliers?and better still, she says she is abig fan of my little Blog!Looking through this particular album, I felt that if I were to walk into the real scene at any time, I would be warmly welcomed by all around me such is the genuine love and emotion that has been Cheap Flower Girl Dresses Online captured so perfectly in these images.A tradition we felt we would like to include was the first dance so that everyone knew they could start dancing themselves!amp;quot;Don't leave things to the last minute!amp;quot;"When Ben asked me to marry him I was over the moon, like I'm sure every Bride is, but soon enough the panic set in.For John Luke to find his soul mate for a lifetime, it makes me so happy because I know they’re just like Phil and I, they’re committed for life.Chitrangada Singh for Debarun MukherjeeActress Chitrangada Singh wore an outfit by designer Debarun Mukherjee and looked every bit beautiful in it.

I am so thrilled for Lindsay Fleming Team they have offered something so beautiful and original in their exquisite 1920's inspired 'All That Jazz' collection (photographed at Claridges in London by Julia Boggio here) and are, I feel very worthy winners of this fabulous accolade well done guys!amp;quot;The Groom wore a bespoke casmere suit by English Tailoring at Canary Wharf"We hired a vintage Routemaster bus to transport guests to the ceremony and then on to the reception as the ceremony venue is quite remote and was a good distance from the reception" "We hired Birkenhead Town Hall for the reception as it is a beautiful civic building that is currently under threat.The broadcast journalist’s welcome party dress is by Italian designer Alberta Ferretti.The nuptials took place on the family-owned Borromean islands on Saturday 1 AugustOn the bride s side, Beatrice s parents Count Don Carlo Ferdinando Borromeo and Countess Donna Paola Marzotto watched their daughter say I do for a second time.
Referenz-URLs