1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: the most popular candidate
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Curry is the MVP this season, the most popular candidate, he most want to achieve defending NBA 2K16 MT Coins
. But Jackson said carping Quedui Curry, Curry's defensive weakness.

"I do not deny Curry, he is a great player, a great shooter." Jackson said. "But I always respect those all-powerful player in the game, and I respect that can defend, score, shoot threes, hit back players Curry behind great team defense support, but I think if you let him go one on one anti-certain players, he will be on hand each round points. "

Jackson implication is that Curry man defense is weak, in fact, hold this view of experts, many pupils, after Charles Barkley - also said, Curry was John - Wall 41 points to win the opponent is off the hook, talk He dominance. However, a lot of people behind Curry, Clippers coach Doug - Rivers believes Curry's defense has been seriously underestimated, he believes Curry's defense has been great progress compared to two years ago.

Not long ago, Gary - Payton, the league today is too soft, he can not be in this league terrifying in effect, because he earned every penny to be used to pay the ticket. Jackson also behind Peyton saying he believes the league than ever soft a lot.

"Even the players who are in defense, lock their alignment proud man," Jackson said, "At that time more like personal matters. But now, the children earn a large sum of money, everyone wants to cut points, nobody care about defense. I've been through two eras, I think Peyton is now definitely changed the style of play, compared to the previous soft a lot. I have a lot vicious foul play time. that does not involve personal matters, and more more than just the release of passion, but now you see the game, the kind of passion has been something different, absolutely different NBA 2K16 MT Coins
. "
Referenz-URLs