1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: Vilanova: Real Madrid win or lose the war is not to determine
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Barcelona (microblogging) coach Vilanova and players Javier Mascherano in Lisbon to participate in the Champions League game against Benfica pre-match press conference. In the conference, Vilanova said this week's game is very important, but does not determine the entire season, and has just returned from injury to Iniesta, Puyol can play, Vilanova not disclosed cheap fifa 16 ios coins .

For Zhoudui Huang Ma (microblogging) La Liga (microblogging) game decisive question is whether, Vilanova replied: "No, I do not think if we win these two games we'll win, or if we lost two games will lose the championship. we are also just the beginning of the season, of course, this is a very important week, having to face the resistance of several competitions, such as before the game against Sevilla, Benfica and now Real Madrid (microblogging), but only the beginning of October, and those who champion, if you do not make a lot of mistakes, will decide in the next. "

Vilanova did not disclose just returned from injury, whether to enter the big list of Iniesta, Puyol, Adriano and other players will be playing for Benfica. "After today's training I'll see how the players, the Andres (Iniesta), Carles (Puyol), Adriano et al., I will communicate with our medical staff to see if they among who can play in the match. There is no doubt that the training will help us decide. "

To join the press conference Javier Mascherano said: "In the football world, it is always important to win, the victory will give the club bring stability, which is very important, especially in such a special week cheap fifa 16 ios coins ."
Referenz-URLs