1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: many reporters referred to the transfer of the grid policy issues
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
the press conference began, Dortmund club officially announced the general Goetze move to Bayern Munich this summer, many reporters referred to the transfer of the grid policy issues, but Mourinho apparently regarding the transfer Goetze not interested, "I do not know Goetze of Dortmund leave what it means, I do not know that his departure will have a positive or negative influence, did not know this more special is a good thing or a bad thing." For more special touches coach Jose Mourinho praised Canada cheap fifa coins , "Klopp is a great coach, is a very sincere person."

Stop the semi-finals two consecutive years of regret let Mourinho's team will put forward new requirements for quality. "I have a lot of very good teams composed of players, the team has worked together for three years, have considerable strength. We have here a lot of players have not won the Champions League, I hope a breakthrough this year. Two years ago we regret The out last year, is lost in the penalty cheap fifa coins , I hope the players spiritual quality can be improved. "
Referenz-URLs