1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: Van Gaal: Martial will adapt to home comforts
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Of course playing with fifa coins for sale is also a shortcut for you!

Manchester United Louis van Gaal said on Friday that the capacity Anthony Martial continue his outstanding start to Old Trafford, the good that is in its first home in England. Marcial has an impressive start to life in the Premier League since signing from Monaco in late August in a company that has cost £ 36 million but could reach £ 58 million made.

The 19-year-old Frenchman scored four goals in his first four games, and would be the first United player in his first three Premier League games go crazy if he finds the net against Sunderland, who are at the table then again at Old Trafford on Saturday. Van Gaal is surprised at how martial handled the pressure of his high-profile move, but believed to have been helped to live in a hotel in Manchester.

"He is still living in a hotel. This is the first phase of adaptation," said the United manager. "It just made in your workouts, eat with the players and prepare the meetings, so it's more or less the same rate I had when I was in Monaco. - Except for the life of the hotel

"This is also a protected nature reserve. The big step will come when he moved with his wife to a new home and a new environment. Let's wait and see how he, his wife could in a house or apartment alone with her child and then settled back and have to go shopping or something. It has to this pressure and by what I've seen so far has been done, can be done ".

"I sympathize with the person, and I hope Sunderland win every game except for games against Manchester United." Said Louis van Gaal Manchester United Dick Advocaat.

Are you ready to have fun on the pitch? Let us know on the official site urfifa.com.
Referenz-URLs