1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: Lagos, Portugal - Casa Rosa and Joe's Garage
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
If youre a price range traveler or backpacking Europe, Lagos is a low cost slice of paradise. Casa Rosa is the place for basic sustenance, while Joes Garage is a spot to let go.

Casa Rosa

Casa Rosa claims to be the haven for backpackers in Lagos. The much more you travel, the more you know such claims are rarely correct. With Casa Rosa, nonetheless, I can confirm the claim is correct. This hole in the wall served heaping mounds of the food of the day for truly low cost costs. Article contains further concerning the purpose of this hypothesis. It was packed with backpackers, which created it a very good location to meet men and women and exchange war stories.

I havent been to Portugal for four years, so I have to attach a caveat to recommending Casa Rosa. When I initial visited Casa Rosa in the 1990s, it was owned by a couple of Brits, who had been apparently attempting to sell it. I dropped in twice in subsequent years and they were nevertheless there and nevertheless trying to sell it. Regardless of whether this ever occurred, I cant truly say so hold in mind there may possibly be a new owner or the place may possibly not exist at all.

Joes Garage

In each town or city, there is a single underground evening spot you just have to pay a visit to. Of course, you first have to uncover out about it and then figure out where it is. People in the know normally heavily guard this data. For years, Joes Garage has been such a place in Lagos.

The recommend attire for Joes Garage is a bathing suit, t-shirt and flip flops. In the event people hate to dig up further on Discovering Low-cost Flights T… | ceaselessk609, we recommend many on-line databases you can pursue. The spot seems to have no ventilation whatsoever and is insanely hot. Turning a damaging into a good, the owners have a robust water policy. Water shoots out of the ceiling, mouths of statutes on the wall and water guns expertly aimed by bartenders. In case people claim to discover further about address, there are heaps of online libraries you should consider investigating. If you had been glasses, just leave them at house.

Joes is open from around ten in the evening until the hour you stagger out. It is situated on Rua Primiero de Mayo, but dont bother writing that down. The place has so tiny signage that you could be standing in front and fully miss it. The best way to uncover it is to follow the late evening crowd as they start filing out of the bars around midnight.

Lagos is an perfect spot for price range travelers. The town is has beaches, nightlife and is cheap. Enjoy!.
Referenz-URLs