1. PBV Amberg Vereinsforum

Normale Version: MapleStory M is available on the Play Store as an English language available beta
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
MapleStory M is Nexon's latest effort to bring the MapleStory MMORPG into Android. Back in October of 2016 Cheap Maplestory Mesos was released in Korea, but there was no word regarding a English release. It seems like we now know for sure that an English version is coming stateside as a public beta is on the Play Store right now.

Now, one thing you may wish to remember is that the current English record of MapleStory M will just be accessible on the Play Store before January 30th. So if you want to jump in the MMORPG gameplay, you ought to do so post haste, as the clock is counting down. It's also worth pointing out that the game's servers will soon be wiped after this beta is over, therefore any progress you make in the game is going to be lost when it is officially released. Fortunately any in-app buys which will definitely be in the last release aren't active with the beta, so there is no way to eliminate any cash whilst analyzing out the title.

If you're not familiar with MapleStory, it's a highly popular Korean 2D MMORPG that's been available on PC since 2003. Yes it's super grindy, and yes it is very pay-to-win, but that's never seemed to prevent any of its own fans. In terms of what sets MapleStory M apart from its PC predecessor, well, not too much, and that's a good thing. Sure there are a couple quality of life improvements for easier touchscreen controls. One of these is the addition of an auto questing button in the top left of this screen, just like you would expect to see in nearly all mobile MMOs out there. Of course, any auto features are optional, so you're free to play how you like, which is very good for those people who plan on playing manually.

Oh, also if you're counting on any type of controller support, the current beta has no such attribute. Perhaps this will be added in later, but that is most likely a stretch because the game has been available in Korea for a little more than a year now, and so far as I know it doesn't have controller support.

All in all, I must say I was amazed to watch Maplestory2 Mesos show up on the Play Store with an English variant. I am even more excited because it's indeed a whole lot closer if not nearly exactly the same as the PC version. Sure the super grindy gameplay will not be for everybody, and there is no doubt that Nexon will probably be nickel and diming its fans once the game's IAPs are live in the finished product. But despite all the normal complaints, there's something very endearing about the game that is difficult to just shrug off.
Referenz-URLs